KEY FEATURES OF THE AIRBUS A320 FIXED BASE FLIGHT SIMULATOR:
• Full flight deck replica, Fully enclosed design
• Flight management system and full AP, FD, A/THR
• 220 x 40 Field-of-view visual system
• FMS navigation world database
• Full air-conditioned flight deck
• Advanced Intercom and PA system
• Advanced Vibration System for Realistic feel of Takeoff, Landing, Turbulence, Flap and Gear movements, Runway Bumps.
• Wind Shear and TCAS RA Simulation.
• World Jeppesen Charts
• Hi Def View from Side windows for Visual App.
FULLY ENCLOSED DISPLAY
The visual display is a key feature in the fixed base simulator, as it gives the pilot the sensation of movement. The 220 Degree X 40 Degree Field of Vision (FOV) exceeds the certification requirements of all regulatory authorities.
The high level of display merging and synchronization between the simulator hardware and the visual display gives the pilot the highest possible level of realism and provides a training platform of the highest levels.
CONTROL LOADING / FORCE FEEDBACK
The Airbus A320 simulator is equipped with high fidelity control loading and force feedback and the A320 simulator performs just like the real aircraft as the control responses almost to the responses of actual Airbus and has also been tested by current A320 pilots.
INSTRUCTOR OPERATING STATION
The Integrated Instructor Operating Station is equipped with a 2 X 24-inch touch screen displays.
The IOS is located at the Instructor station, which is aft of the flight deck, the IOS can also be operated from any tablet which allows the instructor to be seated next to the student with full control of the simulator.
The Airbus A320 Fixed Base Flight Simulator at FSC allows the students/pilots to be trained at an early stage in their training, before progressing to type rating on the Level D Full Flight Simulator (FFS) and for their Airline Simulator assessment preparation on FFS.
top of page
bottom of page